10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

Number 10 made me turn my lights on.

I wont lie. I feel like if the art was overall improved a bit, I would have been much more scared.

Aside from that, WOW. Great character development in so little time. I felt for them only in a matter of seconds.

Great choice to make the finale the longest. 4/5 for sure!

FRISK FORMALLY APOLOGIZES FOR THE NO MERCY RUN FRISK FORMALLY APOLOGIZES FOR THE NO MERCY RUN

Your understanding of timing in humor is very well put! Your lines are clean, and the animation was just incredibly solid. Great work! : D

"You posed dramatically" "You posed dramatically"

Instant favorite. +1 audience

Qoosh Qoosh

Personally, I think this game is really solid! The atmosphere it developed through sound and tone, never knowing who or what was beyond these walls, and that scientist who keeps mocking you: who was he? Playing this game I became to involve myself into the plot, wondering how it could end. The references towards portal and portal 2 were pretty funny, I had to stop and smile. The sounds are clear and I have yet to find any bugs or glitches.

The only suggestion I have in the future is to make sure you realize how much time your players will spend on these levels. I was struggling to finish chamber 7 as I started to get a little bored. I felt it was a little lengthy for not being too far into the game.

I also didn't really like how you FELT as if you could escape at one point, but it kinda pulled you back into the actual game. I felt like I deserved some sort of reward for attempting to go out of bounds! I suppose a few extra voice clips were fine, though. I also liked some of the "pointless" tasks, such as being told from side to side of the room so I wouldn't get fat.

I don't exactly have the time to finish this game, but I enjoyed this! Or at least, enjoyed it so far. I will finish it later, but I hope I'm allowed to review a game I haven't completed yet. Then again, I'm simply going off from what I know!

Sound/Music 5/5
Gameplay 4.5/5
Concept 4/5

Overall 4.5/5!

A Knight To Remember A Knight To Remember

I think I came across this video through the VAC awards cartoon, but all I have to say is:

"Oh my gaw~" This is fantastic! I literally have never heard anyone say that as fabulous as you have, and it left me in stitches. The quality was incredibly high, and the "bathroom diversion" was really just... funny! The use of the steps, reverb, and echoes were a great touch.

One thing I would mention would be to use more environmental sounds, the "DRAMA" score when batman and the joker arrived was great, and I think you should keep just casual music rolling to give a little "ompf" to the scene. I think an example would be to have the television on or so. You did a fabulous job, bitch~ and I totally wanna see more. Kisses!~

Love Love

"And at that moment, they watched the explosion in the distance, as it destroyed the entire earth."

CooliSushi responds:

I can't stop seeing it as an explosion now xD