10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

Number 10 made me turn my lights on.

I wont lie. I feel like if the art was overall improved a bit, I would have been much more scared.

Aside from that, WOW. Great character development in so little time. I felt for them only in a matter of seconds.

Great choice to make the finale the longest. 4/5 for sure!

FRISK FORMALLY APOLOGIZES FOR THE NO MERCY RUN FRISK FORMALLY APOLOGIZES FOR THE NO MERCY RUN

Your understanding of timing in humor is very well put! Your lines are clean, and the animation was just incredibly solid. Great work! : D

"You posed dramatically" "You posed dramatically"

Instant favorite. +1 audience

Hand Turkey Hand Turkey

There's a "stuffing" joke in here somewhere.

Sig and Tessa: Best thing Sig and Tessa: Best thing

Looks like Braum's got a thing for Sig.

Keep up the good work!

Jaltoid's Mission! Jaltoid's Mission!

10/10 would burp again.

Not another Pokémon batt Not another Pokémon batt

Shorts like these earn a great spot on YouTube.

Your animation was clean, quick, projected well, the voice clips were high quality, and the scenes didn't drag along. As a side note you probably were trying to appeal to your audience and create a fast and funny parody.

I can't really say anything bad about this. Nice work!

Also butts.

Breadheads Breadheads

I really have so much to say about this cartoon, but I think it'd be best to pick out my favorite parts and explain why this flash was just so great.

**Mild spoilers:

The calming music playing as the "breadhead" rushed down the corridors kind of made me feel that whole "life goes on without you" saying, and that eating the "breadheads" was all a matter of good conscience .

Honestly I thought the reality of it was that they were hallucinating and merely so hungry that they had turned into cannibals... this might have been the case, was I paying attention enough?

Also, I loved how you showed "aftermath" during the credits, really good way to show who did what, and also give a light little flip-book of what had happened.

One small note: The whole flash involved a set monochromatic color scheme, and after the credits rolled to show what may or may not have happened, or just to show some other metaphor, the color scheme had broken. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I guess it was just something that made me open my eyes for a second.

Overall, You have a ton of potential, and I really enjoyed this piece! It's original and creative content like this that gets remembered for years to come!